Information for Employees

New Hires

Welcome to the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry

at the University of Oklahoma!

New employees must complete a new hire hire packet prior to the start of employment. 

NO employee should begin working for the University of Oklahoma without a valid I-9 

and Loyalty Oath on file in Payroll & Employee Services under any circumstances.

Domestic and international employees have different packets.
Please select the applicable packet from the listing available on the below webpage:


(Remember to select the Norman Campus file and not OUHSC)

After the packet has been filled-out, the employee must email the two page Personal Data Form to Aidan Gildersleeve at

(If the employee is unable to email the two page document, they may bring a copy to the Chemistry Main Office and place it in Aidan's inbox.) 

The address is listed below:

University of Oklahoma
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Stephenson Life Sciences Research Center
101 Stephenson Parkway, Room 1000
Norman, OK 73019-5251
(405) 325-4811

Then the employee will take the entire packet, with the proper I-9 paperwork,
to the Human Resources Department:

Office of Human Resources
Payroll and Personnel Records
NEL Building (Nuclear Engineering Laboratory)
905 Asp Avenue, Room 244
Norman, OK 73019-1095
(405) 325-2961

The employee will receive a receipt from the Office of Human Resources upon successful check-in.
The receipt must be brought back to the Chemistry Main Office
as soon as possible for the employee to be hired.

Please contact Aidan Gildersleeve with any questions on this process.

Thank you!

Aidan Gildersleeve
Payroll and Personnel Specialist
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Stephenson Life Sciences Research Center
101 Stephenson Parkway, Room 1000
Norman, OK 73019-5251

Email address:

On Campus, dial: 68674

Off Campus, dial: (405) 325-4811 ext. 68674

All international employees are required to check in with Olga Baumgardner,
International Faculty and Staff Advisor, as soon as they arrive on campus.

Office of Human Resources
International Faculty and Staff Services
NEL Building (Nuclear Engineering Laboratory)
905 Asp Avenue, Room 206
Norman, OK 73019-1095
(405) 325-1826


For benefits questions, consult the documents on the Benefits tab or contact the Benefits Office.

Lillie Heiliger, Employee Benefits: 405-325-6542

Donna Benge, Student Benefits: 405-325-6542

New Employee Orientation and Resources

New Employee Resources
Welcome to employment at the University of Oklahoma. By joining the OU community, you are becoming a part of inspiring traditions, excellence in work and education, and innovation and discovery for the future. This page provides information you will need to get off to an excellent start.

MyOU - New Employee Orientation
MyOU, the University of Oklahoma New Employee Orientation (NEO), is a full day interactive experience designed to welcome you to the University of Oklahoma.

Get Resources - OU Norman
These resources can help you obtain parking privileges, important employee user IDs, and much more.

Employee Resources

Useful University of Oklahoma employment links.

How to use OU Employee Self-Service

How to Use OU Employee Self-Service
1. Go to
2. Click on "Employee Self-Service."
3. Click on “Take Me to Norman Self-Service."
4. Log on with your 4x4. (Questions? Contact IT at 325-HELP.)
5. Click "Self-Service" again.

In Self-Service, you can:
· View, print, and save your Paycheck Earning Statement.
· View, print, and save your Benefit Confirmation Statement.
· View and update address information.
· View and update campus phone numbers. Updates made in Employee Self-Service will be reflected in the online faculty/staff directory and the email global address book.
· Create and update an emergency contact list.
· View compensation data.
· View your personal information page.
· Update federal W-4 and Oklahoma State tax information.
· Print W -2 tax statement duplicates.

Trouble Seeing Documents?
If documents do not open as expected, check your web browser. Turn off the pop-up blocker or temporarily allow pop-ups from this site.

Questions? Contact Payroll and Employee Services at 325-2961.

Parking and Transportation Moves (as of May 30, 2013)

OU Parking Services recently moved to 1107 Elm Avenue in the Stubbeman Place center. You should purchase your permit at for delivery by mail or you may pick up permits at the new parking office. You also may use the computers at the parking office to purchase a permit. Permits may be purchased with cash, check, credit card, or through your bursar's account.

For more information on parking permits, e-mail, phone (405) 325-3311 or check the FAQs section at Follow @OUParking on Twitter for updates on available parking each morning from 8 to 10 a.m. Twitter updates are available every day class is in session during fall and spring semesters.

The administration office of OU Parking and Transportation Services has moved to the Theta M. Dempsey Transportation Operations Center at 510 E. Chesapeake St. The offices of the director and marketing/public relations now are located there. Phone the director's office at (405) 325-2046 and marketing at (405) 325-6080.

The following departments are under the umbrella of OU Parking and Transportation Services: OU Parking Services; OU Fleet Services; OU Health Sciences Center Parking and Transportation; and CART (Cleveland Area Rapid Transit), the bus system of OU and the city of Norman.

Vicky Holland
OU Parking and Transportation Services